I feel rather distant from a number of things lately, but this is because we are so busy getting together the rest of our wedding planning. Obviously I haven’t been writing daily; but I’ve been working daily.
Last week’s UPS included:
- Acquiring new clients
- Seeing my once-a-month clients
- Setting up a high school student observation
- Acquiring new instruments and materials for the little ones I see each morning
- Getting a $15.00 discount at a children’s store, just by using foursquare
Last week’s NOT-SO-UPS included:
- Learning that I won’t be seeing a really special client after the Spring session
- Becoming frustrated with my (in)ability to continuously engage my little ones
- Becoming frustrated that I’m finding it more and more difficult to separate my wedding planning from my every thought
- Realizing I can’t keep up with everything I’d like to be doing right this minute
- Succumbing to feeling overwhelmed
Have a good week, everyone.